Sunday, March 29, 2009

Overall Thought

I enjoyed this book a lot. I think the author presented the story in a different way, instead of breaking down the information she presented the Haggadah with Hanna then building up to the climax with the interesting and unique stories. I also really like how every piece of evidence Hanna found had a different story. I felt that it contributed to the overall story and made the book even more special. I also like the way that each character was developed. Each was complex and interesting to read about and follow. Every character has personal struggles that they must work through in order to save themselves or someone they love. I also liked Hanna's character a lot. She is very ambitious and doesn't let anyone or anything stand in the way of her aspirations. I felt that all the characters were well written, and each was unique. Overall I really enjoyed this book and would like to read more books written by the same author.

No comments:

Post a Comment